Friday 5 September 2014

5x5 task







Media – Megan Fairhurst



5 favourite’s TV shows

1.       The only way is Essex

2.       Big brother

3.       Geordie shore

4.       League of their own

5.        I’m a celeb get me out of here

 

I like all of these shows as most are based around reality TV so the gossip is up to date, so makes the program more interesting. Also there is also a lot of comedy and adult humour which I like the most. The reason I like these shows a lot is because I feel like I can relate more to them rather than programs such as sci-fi. As the programs I like relate to today and you find out information in these programs that is interesting, so then you can question people and create opinions of people.

 

5 favourite films

1.       22 jump street

2.       Cool running

3.       21 jump street

4.       The fault in our stars

5.       My sisters keeper

 

The reason why these are my favourite films is because 22 Jumpstreet,21 Jumpstreet and cool running's are all from the film genre comedy, which is one of my favourite types of film, I enjoy the adult humour that is in the film and all the funny scenes that are involved. I also like drama and romance films as these films have a moving story line and when I watch then I get attracted to the film. 

 

5 favourite artists and my favourite songs from the artist

1.       Twin Atlantic – main tracks (heart and soul, brothers and sisters)

2.       Rizzle kicks – main tracks (lost generation, tell her, mamma do the hump)

3.       Labrinth – (beneath your beautiful, earthquake, let the sun shine)

4.       Beyoncé  (broken, single ladies, love on top)

5.       The killers  (Mr bright side, runaways, when we were young)                        

 

  The reason why theses are my favourite artists and songs is that I like the beat and tune to the songs also like the lyrics of all the songs. All of these songs are very different but I have a very wide range music variety, and all the songs have a different effect on me, as some are fast pace and some are slow. Also these are my favourite artist as I like the songs they do, but also their personality and the way they come across in the media in terms of what they wear and what they do.

 

5 favourite albums

1.       Rizzle kicks  ‘roaring 20’s’

2.       Ed sheeran    ‘x’

3.       Beyoncé        ‘4’

4.       Ellie Gouding ‘halcyon’

5.       Olly murs ‘right place right time’                                                                   

 

These are my 5 favourite albums as I believe that each album has a different meaning to the artist life they are living. Also I like most/all of the songs of every album, I feel each album as its own unique tune and beat and all these albums are completely different from on another, as I enjoy all varieties of music.

 

5 favourite actors

1.       Leonardo dicaprio – films (Romeo and Juliet, titanic, the wolf of wall street)

2.       Zac eforn – films(high school musical, bad neighboughs, 17 again)

3.       Channing Tatum(21&22 jumpstreet, dear john, magic mike) 

4.       Angelina Jolie ( salt, mr and mrs smith, Maleficent)

5.       Jennifer Aniston (  we are the millers, Marley and me, friends)                  

 

These are all my favourite actors as I find them attractive, also I like the films that they are all involved in, as I have watched most of the films they are involved in and I enjoy watching them act in these different roles, as their parts in the different films vary from film to film in which they star in.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment